Monday, January 31, 2011

Great Stories incoming!!!

Finally some great stories coming our way with pictures too. I have selected some of the stories to create paintings from...I'll save some stories and photos for a later project. I will attempt to send rewrites to the people who have submitted stories. The paintings that have resulted from my request will be exhibited for sale at the Carnegie Arts Center in Leavenworth, Kansas. The show is in May. We also hope to publish a small soft cover book. Part of the funds earned from the show and the book will be donated to a local shelter, and of course, part of the proceeds will go to the Arts Center for their continued support of artists like me! Thank you for the stories and the pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it too late for a rescue story? I think mine is good and you have even met my dog a long time ago. "Rescued Dogs" was known as "The Durwood Dogs".

M.Mason said...

It's never too late...lots of great stories and photos lined up and in process. Your Durwood Dogs have already blazed across the nation and helped many dog rescue organizations! It's still one of our best selling t-shirts!