Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Painting a day


I seem to be pretty good at setting goals that are so far out there...I then fear that I might not reach the goal. Of course, I'm writing about painting goals....not life goals...although painting is now back in the center of my life. We are experimenting with an I-photo book to see how it comes out before we get too far down the road with this project. Even though that program has some limitations and probably was really designed for weddings, anniversaries, and reunions, it seems affordable and a pretty good program to work with.
I'm just posting a couple of paintings here instead of the story that will accompany the painting. Dog lovers have sent me some truly amazing, heart breaking and heart warming stories. I may have found the project to last me a life time!

No comments: