Friday, June 5, 2009

Forget Spring


There's so much to do in the spring, that I almost don't feel like doing anything! Some time need to walk the dogs swiftly past all the new insects waiting for me on the path, some time for the garden which grows everything good and not so good in abundance, some time for public events to attend here in Weston, Bella Company activities including shipping and ordering shirts more this time of year (not complaining), a kitchen remodel in our house (which includes all kinds of activities you don't think of when you decide to have the work done (don't ask how many times we have been to Home Depot the past 3 weeks!),...
Do any of these activities have any connection with each other? it's like walking from movie to movie during the day. A Myspace and Facebook development project that is fun and confusing all at the same time has taken another time chunk to, but hopefully it's making my brain bigger too!
And painting...how about painting? I did manage to paint a small mixed media of this great pink poppy that's been showing off in our garden...and I have managed a couple of Luna Toons cartoons for customers. I hope to remember all of this when it's middle of winter and there is not much to do but paint!
And finally I "figure out" how to upload a photo of the hypnotic poppy! I must write more often and also find some other garden artists to share photos with...My next adventure begins!

1 comment:

Big Shamu said...

Busy is good, especially in this economy but don't forget to stop and paint the poppies.