Monday, June 8, 2009

learning about blogging



I'm trying to teach my old brain some new tricks, but it takes a lot of patience! Big Shamu is my only friend out in the universe of Blogging and she really keeps up with me somehow. So, now I can't figure out how to e-mail her, or where to make a comment! ...hence this blog!
Meanwhile, we are undergoing a kitchen redesign and on Wed. we're having our back porch and essential entrance to our backyard repaired. We seem to have nerves of steel when it comes to home repair, but our dog Helen who came to us with macular degeneration is not so understanding of each change in any part of her day, so the back porch repair is going to be traumatic as the back porch is her way to the backyard.
Top photo is our yard in early spring. We've had a cool rainy spring, so even the day lillies haven't bloomed yet! 2nd photo is of Helen relaxing in the backyard last summer.

1 comment:

Big Shamu said...

Helen is so cute. Actually all your dogs are cute. I got the biggest Sniffover when I got home.