Monday, June 27, 2011

Give Me That Dog project Continues

I caught myself rounding a corner yesterday when I reviewed all of the great stories and photos that people sent to me upon my request. The first 10 paintings and stories were in a show in Leavenworth, Kansas and visitors really enjoyed the work. Hopefully the stories will encourage others to rescue a dog when a chance comes their way!
Now I have time to get started on the yet to be painted stories. I'm thinking of using a smaller paper format and possibly drawing the stories rather than painting. I hope the drawings will capture the essence of the story in much the same way the paintings have. I'll be sure to post some here on my blog when I get started!
In addition, we have a book with the stories and illustrations that have been completed. Find it at http://www.Bellacompany.com

No comments: